Marinis on 57, KLCC Tower 3

Time to get dressed up, as dinner is at the swanky Marinis on 57!  Woohoo!  It's located in 57th floor at KLCC Tower 3, you can just imagine how beautiful the view will be up there.  

I made a reservation for 2, on Wednesday for dinner on Saturday. I was told that the earliest they can slot me in is at 9.30pm. Well, that's alright with me as I can enjoy a drink or two at the bar while waiting. 

We arrived ay 8.30pm, went up to 57th floor and arrived at the bar via the super fast elevator. The view was Aymazing!! And the amount of beautiful people there, unbelievable!  The best part about the bar - it's not smoke free!  Perfect for smokers like me haha!  Not so perfect for my non-smoker partner.  Had a cranberry juice and my partner had a gin & tonic. What a great feeling chilling out up in the sky, with a cigarette in my hand and sipping ice cold juice.

Dinner came next. We were ushered to our table and the waiter came with the menu. As expected the price of each dish was exorbitant.  I had the "Hokkaido, Pan-Fried Scallops with Cauliflower Puree and Almonds served with Herbs" for starter and the "Pan-fried Monk Fish served with Green Lentil, Capers and Citrus" for main and my partner had the "Home-Made Soup of Wild and Porcini Mushrooms with Truffle Oil and Cream" for starter and the "500 Days Grain-Fed, Marble Score 11, Master Kobe Wagyu Cuisine Grilled Sirloin, served with Garden Vegetables" for main. The beef was cooked to perfection! Juicy and tender. The monkfish was a little weird for me though but nothing wrong with the taste.  Dessert was the Panna Cotta. Absolutely perfect.

After dinner, we went to the terrace to enjoy the view and for me.  It was a magical night and Marinis on 57 is the perfect place to go to for a special night out!

Marini's On 57
Level 57, Menara 3 Petronas,
Persiaran KLCC,
50088 Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.












Comments

Popular Posts