My Dad: My Hero


I miss my dad.

I still can’t believe he’s gone forever.
It has been for almost 4 months now. It feels like yesterday when I come home late from work (I always come late from work!) and he’ll be there watching TV (some boring CNN report). He will always shout “Rin!” And will definitely show me his hand, for me to give him my “famous” hand massage. Boy do I miss those moments. Now that he’s gone, I come home to an empty hall, dark, eerily quiet. Can’t complain though…… Mum needs her beauty sleep…:)

My dad has an eternal smile that lingers in my head every waking moment. He is smart, excelled in everything he touched. I wish I have half his brain! He’s friendly; everybody at my apartment knew him by his smile and greetings. He loves his family. I could only wish I met somebody like him, who loves his woman unconditionally.

Comments

Popular Posts